HD Addicted
Hello, I am looking for shared hosting with the following spec:

Unlimited Disk
Unlimited Band
Unlimited Addon Domains
Unlimited MYSQL

My price range is $5-7$

Please help me with this...
I am also looking for a payment method of U.S Mail money order.

I think you will find much more success asking for an account with more realistic resources. Unlimited is simply not attainable. Try your best to set realistic limits on what you will actually use. It's okay to think that one day you will grow. You can always upgrade your account or find a new host that offers what you need. By setting a real limit, you'll probably find that you can easily stay within your price range.

Most hosts that offer in the $5 range would also not accept checks on a monthly basis. There's a few of them out there, but many of the larger hosts require longer payment terms.

As mentioned, unlimited isn't realistic. What are the actual requirements of your site?

I think you will find much more success asking for an account with more realistic resources. Unlimited is simply not attainable.
As mentioned, unlimited isn't realistic. What are the actual requirements of your site?
Additionally, web hosting companies are not allowed to offer/post offers with unlimited resource quotas such as space or bandwidth, as per HostingDiscussion.com Web Hosting Requests Rules.

Pease re-post your request and state the actual requirements for shared hosting plan you are looking for.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.