Well Here Goes My Hardwork

Site looks good, but I do have a question about your LiveChat showing online on some pages and offline on other pages.

That must have been it. They're all online now. :) Is your LiveChat on 24/7?

The one thing I would recommend for your site is to add more content. Right now, it's basically specs and pricing.

That must have been it. They're all online now. :) Is your LiveChat on 24/7?

The one thing I would recommend for your site is to add more content. Right now, it's basically specs and pricing.

Our teams live chat is 24/7 (we try our best to achieve that)

What do you mean by add more content? Would you mind elaborating that?

Thanks
Basil

For an example, take a look at Softlayer.com. Selling based on prices and specs can be compared to selling the steak, which can work, but selling on sizzle will improve conversions. Cross industry, prospects generally don't purchase based on features, rather on benefits. Will your hosting packages help them and how are they any different from your competition? Additional content will help with your SEO efforts, as well as give you an avenue to present solutions to prospective clients.

To Your Success :)

For an example, take a look at Softlayer.com. Selling based on prices and specs can be compared to selling the steak, which can work, but selling on sizzle will improve conversions. Cross industry, prospects generally don't purchase based on features, rather on benefits. Will your hosting packages help them and how are they any different from your competition? Additional content will help with your SEO efforts, as well as give you an avenue to present solutions to prospective clients.

To Your Success :)

Thanks for your advice, i will surely look into it and edit accordingly . You are a good samaritan.

Basil

+1 for elephant - something unique to remember you for - I like it.
-1 for servers on home page 95% of hosts got them. Maybe draw them in same style as elephant.
-1 for "bronze, silver, gold". Maybe put different sizes of elephants :)
Write some info about yourself/company to make it more personal. Best of luck!

+1 for elephant - something unique to remember you for - I like it.
-1 for servers on home page 95% of hosts got them. Maybe draw them in same style as elephant.
-1 for "bronze, silver, gold". Maybe put different sizes of elephants :)
Write some info about yourself/company to make it more personal. Best of luck!

Thanks for your feedback, I will check on the company info (clearly feels like i was lazy) as soon as possible.

Content will always help, I know many of our shoppers always love being able to read what we have. For me as a shopper if a site does not have more than a skim of content I am gone in a heartbeat. I like the elephant too.

Content will always help, I know many of our shoppers always love being able to read what we have. For me as a shopper if a site does not have more than a skim of content I am gone in a heartbeat. I like the elephant too.

I will surely try to get the content on as soon as possible. Backign up with lot of work we been getting :( .

Hello,

I would like you good members to review our website http://gelhost.com.

I take all the postive and negative review's into consideration.

Thanks
Basil Aleyas

Your site looks nice, I have one thing to tell you. In the main page I'll put the smaller plan (starting at 4.95), for me when is "starting at " is mean there is no lower price than that, so you can put "starting at 4.95). Maybe I am wrong but this is my opinion.

Regards

I love the cute elephant. Also I agree with George.

Also when I click on your TOS it does not take me any where.

Last edited:
i am confused

1) at the top of you main page you have starting at $7, but then the plans actually start at $4.95

2) in the top banner you state 300GB transfer, yet lower down your $7 plan shows 450GB transfer

3) your TOS and sitemap just take me back to the top of your main page

4) i would reduce the sitelock badge by at least 50%

5) i would also try and get your forum integrated into you main site rather than take users away from your site

It looks very nice and easy to navigate. The forum is quite quiet. It gives a somewhat left out impression. But other than that it's good!

The live chat pop-up is a bit of a nuisance. It kept on popping up for me even though I pressed close.
Personally, can't you just stop pop-ups because if I wanted to chat live I can see from the sidebar, so what's the need of a pop-up?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
netcrohosting