Where are you from?

PVT-Jordan

How about we add to all the fun...anybody mind sharing where they're from? A major city or state/province would work!

I'm from outside of Philadelphia.

Xcel_Hosting said:
Do you know any french? I know...that very stereotypical...but do you?
No, I do not speak French and I really don't want to learn it. I tried, but it didn't go that well. The best I can do is present myself, describe someone else and tell the directions, which is already an achievement for me. :thankyou:

Best,

I'm from Ploiesti, Romania. It's a town (city would be too much for it I think) with about 250,000 inhabitants. It's fairly renowned for its oil industry.

Thats very interesting. Its so great that there are people from all over the world here for the same reason, blending seamlessly. You never get that kind of thing on the streets (at least not in America)

:) Thats true...but you can tell that everybody is from different places. For all you know here, somebody could be your neighbor (until there's a thread like this)!

San Diego, California. It's an awesome place but people keep hearing about how nice it is, so they end up moving here.

Supply demand :p as demand increases supply gets lower and house prices go up its whats happening around here and has been for a while :p

Thats exactly whats happening in the philadelphia suburbs. It seems that people want to get out of the city (I don't blame them)