Why I love HostingDiscussion! <3

This is a post just for everyone to join in and tell the visitors what makes Hosting Discussion home for many of us. I know I am newer here but I have spent loads of time on here and loving every minute of it.

I love HostingDiscussion for its:

People
Knowledge
Honesty
Its not WHT.
its none-censorship to others.

Hosting Discussion Rocks! :beer:
This is the first forum I visit every morning, and revisit frequently throughout each day. While I don't post as much as I used to, I do still read every thread and appreciate the conversation and information.

Last edited:
I love Hosting Discussion because it allows adults, to act like adults, and we dont have 100 million tattle tails running around trying to find every tiny little thing you do wrong.

I haven't been back to WHT in months, and hope to never return.

Thanks so much, guys, having cool knowledgeable people around is what drives the motivation to continue to invest time, effort and money into this community.

Ever since I joined the place (10 years ago next year), first as a regular member, then quickly becoming a moderator and shortly after the owner, I've enjoyed the mature tone this place had. I am very happy that we were able to retain the personality and that level of friendliness and calmness as it started to grow faster and faster.

The people that I've met here over the years have brought something new to the table and I've learned a lot from each of them. Some of them I was lucky to meet in real life and I've enjoyed their company immensely. These are talented smart people who I can rely on in many ways and I am honoured to be a part of your circles.

Thanks so much, guys, having cool knowledgeable people around is what drives the motivation to continue to invest time, effort and money into this community.

Ever since I joined the place (10 years ago next year), first as a regular member, then quickly becoming a moderator and shortly after the owner, I've enjoyed the mature tone this place had. I am very happy that we were able to retain the personality and that level of friendliness and calmness as it started to grow faster and faster.

The people that I've met here over the years have brought something new to the table and I've learned a lot from each of them. Some of them I was lucky to meet in real life and I've enjoyed their company immensely. These are talented smart people who I can rely on in many ways and I am honoured to be a part of your circles.

I thought you founded this place.....wow

I thought you founded this place.....wow

It sure feels that way, this place was still in its inception stage when I joined. :)

By the way, Blue is our oldest Community Advisor, who has been serving in this position since October 2003!

I love Hosting Discussion because it allows adults, to act like adults, and we dont have 100 million tattle tails running around trying to find every tiny little thing you do wrong.

I haven't been back to WHT in months, and hope to never return.

Must agree.

Shame that the WHT mods browse these forums, and will never bother with you again for saying something like that.

They did it with me, just purely big headed morons. :smash:

Long live HD

All I am saying is I love HD because of the way its run and I dont have to worry about being run over.

"Other Forums" are run like a communist and thats not a community feel to it, Yes this place is not as active but it sure beats the other place.

Yes, indeed HD is a great forum. I think I visit this site like 100 times a day, I don't even post in every thread I read I just like reading the discussions though the forum.

HD is like my sleeping book, Its like my prayer ever night lol before I go to sleep I would come online on my iPad or iPod and fall asleep to reading a thread :).

Thanks to all the past staff and the staff today that is keeping this community clean and running.

This site aint like no other discussion board on HD members don't flam you nor bash your threads if you ask a dumb question , we'll no question posted on HD are dumb but like other forums people come into your thread on a different subject or just do something that's not normal and ends up pissing the OP off.

I like being here because no one judges you from what ive saw. And its not packed with active people where a topic gets 5 pages long in 2mins.

Cool place :)