Why I love HostingDiscussion! <3

Don't worry, I'll play with it only for a couple of weeks.

(especially when you are not on the forum)

I can't do this to you (the guilt was killing me). The normalcy of your life is now restored.

Haha, this is one of my favourite threads I must say! HostingDiscussion is amazing.. and I hope for it to expand as the years go by as there's some unique individuals apart of this forum I must say which makes posts go either way for the better or for the worse.

Especially I enjoy those newcomers who post some overused layout and expect us to critique the heck out of it.. well sorry but that's not going to happen and they then get angry and leave the forum because we've asked them to get their own unique layout or pay someone 50 bucks to code one. Anyways, enough of my shredding and thank you so much Art for keeping HD alive, it's a great community.

- Tanner

Well, what can I say that hasn't already been said?

I like everything about HD. From the friendly people to the knowledge that can be learned from the member's.

Art does an awesome job at keeping the community up and running. I do wish it was a bit more active though. Maybe we, as member's, can get together and come up with some new things to do to get more member's in.

I especially like that if you screw up here, your told privately what you did wrong so you can fix your mistake and not do it again.

Maybe we, as member's, can get together and come up with some new things to do to get more member's in.

I am all for great ideas! If you guys come up with a cool one, I will back it up, no question. :)

One of the best methods to show your support, is to have a link to HostingDiscussion (or your profile here at HostingDiscussion) in other communities you participate in, in your blog or a website. Some companies choose to link to their positive reviews found on HostingDiscussion on their corporate websites.

I am also in for some kind of competition/contest, but if we do it, I want it to be interesting and unique.