Get rich reselling scheme

The only way to get RICH in web hosting is to Work rather slog HARD... you need a good network of contacts, very sound tech knowledge & the abililty to deal with crisis, thinking on your toes..

This is just like any other industry. It's nearly impossible to get rich on a shoestring budget. It does happen here and there, but that's very uncommon. You need working capital and a sound business plan, and you need to work your plan. :D

It's true that web hosting reselling can really make you rich. There are a lot of Web Hosting companies that offer reselling programs.

In order to succeed on the Web you need a site and that site needs to be well built. It all depends on that site and how many visitors you have. Choosing the method or product to sell is just a secondary job.

If you're entering the web hosting market to "get rich", then this isn't the market for you.

As mentioned earlier, you must be willing to accept the fact you won't make much for atleast a year. Even then, you must sustain your business and insure it is around for another day. The smart thing to do is reinvest the majority of your profits right back into your company, in the form of buying advertisements, upgrading services, adding new products, and keeping your clients happy.

If you plan on making it rich by spending $15/mo on some cheap reseller, and using some free template and then doing nothing else you will surely see failure. This industry requires persistence and in a lot of cases, patience.

After you obtain 50-100 clients, I would imagine things begin to get easier. You have a client base who can vouch for the quality of services you have (which is going to be bad if you seek the cheapest reseller) and your support (which also may be bad if you yourself don't provide it, don't rely 100% on end-user support).

With that said, it will take years and several hundred clients more than likely to start earning a living, unless you have the time AND money to grow faster.

Good luck! This post wasn't meant to discourage you but to only let you know how it really is.

Most hosting companies close down within the first 6 month... It will take you at least a year maybe two to even start making a decent amount of money from it... If thats up your street then go and do it ;)

I don't know if they web hosting industry or reselling scheme will get you any way near rich, But if you do try hard and do it the fair way you might be looking into making money, It all depends on how you play the game.

If you check, thousands of popular companys try to become a more popular from last 10 years.

If you want to earn $500 - $1000/m then you need do very hard work and this will take 4 - 5 years.

If you check, thousands of popular companys try to become a more popular from last 10 years.

If you want to earn $500 - $1000/m then you need do very hard work and this will take 4 - 5 years.
I would agree as a general rule of thumb - on average. However, plenty of successful providers have started turning profits much faster. There are so many variables. Are you operating on a shoestring? Can you acquire venture capital? How competent is your management team? And on and on. :D

I would agree as a general rule of thumb - on average. However, plenty of successful providers have started turning profits much faster. There are so many variables. Are you operating on a shoestring? Can you acquire venture capital? How competent is your management team? And on and on. :D

my reply for for Single Owner(One Man Army :shout: )

Reselling through Affiliate Programs can get you rich if you target the right people. Some companies offer up to $100 per sale and you will have close to zero in operating costs.

I've just recently started to branch out into the affiliate world and Ive been satisfied with the results.

Reselling through Affiliate Programs can get you rich if you target the right people. Some companies offer up to $100 per sale and you will have close to zero in operating costs.

Correct ! but you need to find companies seriously willing to pay :crash:

I don't make nothing off my hosting, I only offer it as a value add, if you are just selling hosting only and nothing else then you have to sell a TON of it to stay in business, that's why everyone bundles it with stuff.