Get rich reselling scheme

Start off small, and try your best to become bigger. You never know what the future holds for you, but some people mistake the "get-rich" with a reseller plan. It is actually a lot of work, and managing but can be a great way to make some extra cash.

First forget about hosting, sit and write a general business plan that consists detail about

1. your business planning
  2. investments
  3. raw materials to be purchased
  4. quality of your service/product
  5. competitive advantage you provide for your customers
  6. target period for acquiring no. of clients/selling no. of products
  7. scaling your business
(That is my list, you may refer to business start up articles for more ideas)

Now enhance the steps for web hosting industry, further divide each step with the doubts you have.

search for each doubt on the Internet, ask questions about it.
gather the resources, start the business.

Work not by counting days, but by counting your input and target to reach.

You will succeed.

I must say that reselling/Web hosting is very profitable business. It is such an entity whose importance will increase more by time as it is the best and one of the fastest way of communication.

However, it is not "Get rich" kind of thing. You must have a lot of patience and have to put more energies and care than any other business, because it's main entity is customer care which is not "a piece of cake".

However, it is not "Get rich" kind of thing. You must have a lot of patience and have to put more energies and care than any other business, because it's main entity is customer care which is not "a piece of cake".

Very true! And the market is definitely consolidating...

This, by far, is the most saturated market I've ever done business in. I'd really only suggest going in this for the long run if you enjoy server administration.

If you are thinking of web hosting as a "get rich quick scheme" then you are looking in the wrong direction. To be a successful web host you must:

1. Hire a team for help.
2. Stay up multiple sleepless nights to assist your clients.
3. Treat is as more then a full time job, because web hosting is a 24/7 job.
4. Be willing to pass up the bar with your friends to sit at your computer all day and night.

That is just the beginning of it, it is anything but a get rich fast scheme.

In today's world with so many resellers marketing your website is the key and getting more customers ooofffff, it also comes with it's own headache's. I was once a amazing reseller :0 as the margins dropped I quit it since there are more problems than gain in it.

As stated above, the web hosting industry is not a "get rich quick scheme"

Especially in this economy, nothing is a "get rich scheme" anymore. It takes a lot of work and dedication to achieve anything in life, just in general.

Web Hosting on the other hand is more than just a company that you run of a reseller account, and provide customer service over the weekend, it takes a lot of time, dedication and experience to come close to the word "success"

Take some time, research more about this industry.

There is no such thing as a get rich quick scheme. You need to put in the work to get the return. This goes for everything and anything in life.

There are a lot of places that guarantee to show you how reselling can make you rich. I'm not too familar as I am just starting but is it possible and is it really that simple to get rich reselling web hosting?
As others have mentioned, Hosting is far from a "Get Rich Quick Scheme".. With that in mind, those hosts simply show you the potentials of making a profit.

Realistically, if you are able to keep up with those models, maintaining 10+ new sign-ups per month, with 100% retention, then you're doing more than 99% of the hosts out there..

You should factor in a retention percentage when factoring your profit margins and / or income..