The most used CMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
WP is awesome, almost all my sites are done with it. It can be heavy on resources for the server though. Can get very bloated with plugins and such. Honestly, I hate Joomla. I have just had two horrible experiences with it, and will probably never get over them. Drupal I have only dealt with a few times, and it has some of the simplicity of WP with the customization of Joomla.

Wordpress is on top right now.

I've tried Joomla and Drupal, but they felt to clunky to me. For the past 5 or so years, I've used Wordpress exclusively. Anyone that believes Wordpress is just for blogging hasn't played with it enough.

Nearly endless possibilities with it.

Joomla is more complicated for me: admin panel is difficult to use. Also I had two Joomla accounts which have been hacked. Wordpress is much more intuitive and easy to work with. And more secure from my experience, Wordpress is more frequently updated. Update WP is more easy too.

Wordpress is better, in terms of availability of themes & plug-ins and overall user friendliness. On the other hand Joomla!, Drupal are less user friendly to me.

I would also have to go with wordpress on this one mainly because when we ask clients which CMS they would prefer to use, they almost always state wordpress with a few opting for Magento because they have shops. Most if not all SEO gurus recommend Wordpress for its SEO qualities and I think that notion has stuck even with the inexperienced man

Wordpress is but as Joomla grows and starts to get updated much more than i believe it could become close to becoming one of the biggest but as one of the post stated they have phenomenal stats

As a result of a user friendly interface, WordPress is a preferred choice of people. Moreover, WordPress also provides with a lot of plugins, extensions and themes that can help you to make the website impressive and efficient.

Security wise, I think Drupal is on top but it's also the hardest to use/maintain. My favorite is still Wordpress and most our customers are WP based.
Joomla is meh imo, but i know they are working hard to get up their.

With over 73 Million web sites, I am almost certain I would sleep install wordpress ahead of any other CMS. The secury is also good and interactivity is endless. The Code is also quick to manipulate the end is not near with Wordpress.

With over 73 Million web sites, I am almost certain I would sleep install wordpress ahead of any other CMS. The secury is also good and interactivity is endless. The Code is also quick to manipulate the end is not near with Wordpress.

you have not done any research on WP. many forums will show that their are many security issues with WP

look at

http://www.hostingdiscussion.com/we...wordpress-bruteforce-attempts.html#post174516

just as 1 example on this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sus123