Has anyone tried Boxbilling?

Another issue with BoxBilling is lacking of support. Also, they haven't release any update since last 11 months so it is slow development.

Boxbill is one of the good billing panel but its encoded, very good for small type of provider or reseller or web designers who want to resale others service

We have actually tried BoxBilling LONG time ago but we didn't like it as it didn't have as many features as to WHMCS. Also their support and development is non-existent. It could have really been a great and successful billing system if it was still active today.

free version of boxbilling got limitations, it is not at all bad have the required functionality for running the business. Still most of the hosting industry prefer WHMCS

I've downloaded it previously just to see how it compares to other such systems such as WHMCS etc. It seems to lack a lot of features but it's got potential to be something big if they get things right with it. As others have said it seems to lack support and development.

I downloaded it and tried it. It was OK but just OK. It didn't meet my needs to I had to move along. It may work well for you.

To add some quality to the post, I expected the software to be able to correctly add up the number of products I had. I don't understand why there is a product you can't delete. This isn't a feature or a bug but a design decision? That's like saying my house has a door that I can't open, close, or use but also can't be removed. Weird. Just those sorts of things make me question if there will be other 'design decisions' in the product.

It's kinda Nice but there are many things that needs improvement along with their support team. WHMCS is most preferable and secured for me.

I have tried Boxbilling and WHMCS both for a long time but I'll recommend you to use WHMCS because BB has lots of bugs and scripting error, less features

I'm using BoxBilling at the moment but I didn't found comfortable, not at all. It is good for basic use and limited use. My cPanel account doesn't work with it, I don't why while as It does with the WHMCS. Unfortunately, I don't much money at the moment, so I'll prefer to go with BoxBilling, atleast it does the job. There are only some problems, but I can cope up with them.

BoxBilling is ideal if you just want a basic system, but dont use the free version its too limited and the paid version is only $5.95 a month

But, however, zPanel is often considered as one of the most vulnerable control panel. A lot of people ignore it.

What does BoxBilling do that separates it from WHMCS, Hostbill, Ubersmith, or any of the other major payment and account control panels? Just curious because I have never heard about it until this topic was created.

well Andy, nothing really, but they have not updated this in a while they have a very basic free version with limited or you could get the unbranded Pro version for only $5.95 you get what you pay for and that is a very basic management software http://www.boxbilling.com/order