Please revew our web hosting site

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I'm going to be honest, its a bit cluttered for my liking! There's a lot of information on the homepage which is a bit overwhelming. Also the colour scheme is quite "full on" and bright which makes some of the text quite hard to read.

Just my opinion though :)

Dude, maybe try toning down the bold text on your About us, Why choose us & Contact us pages - it gives me a bit of a headache trying to read it :p

Server detail for reseller Hosting

HDD 500 Gigs x 3 Raid 1 Setup
1 Gigs Network Port
HTTP service listens on port 80

I thought you were offering unlimited space & bandwidth. Where is it? Where is the unlimited hard drive?

also on the about us page your address seems to be in too shortened, so no one can tell exactly where you are based. i suggest a full address also a lighter font.

also hiding your whois information is a turnoff and worry http://whois.domaintools.com/dnb1host.com

also as Artashes asks where is your unlimited hard drive

Last edited:
The unlimited mean we not count how many space and bandwith you use

So I can upload as much stuff as I want?

Can I buy a plan for $3 and upload 2 TB of data to it? I would like to become an official mirror site for distribution of Linux OS. Will 2 TB fit on your unlimited drive?

I would be happy to run it as a public test, too.

So I can upload as much stuff as I want?

Can I buy a plan for $3 and upload 2 TB of data to it? I would like to become an official mirror site for distribution of Linux OS. Will 2 TB fit on your unlimited drive?

I would be happy to run it as a public test, too.

please read our tos dnb1host.com/tos.htm

so what you mean it is UNMETERED and NOT unlimited, these are 2 different things

I think you have no whit of experience in hosting. you just ask silly questions and everyone knows the answer. why are you not asking why hostgetor have unlimited plans? why and why? I hope you can answer my question.

There is no mention of "unlimited" , "unmetered" , "diskspace" or "bandwidth" in the ToS at your site.

You should at least put up a fair usage policy, for legal reasons, etc.

dnb1host.com/legal.htm
dnb1host.com/privacy.htm
dnb1host.com/abuse.htm

I think you have no whit of experience in hosting.

so 11 years in the hosting business gives me no experience.

There is no mention of "unlimited" , "unmetered" , "diskspace" or "bandwidth" in them pages

also still you have a part address on the below page and that heavy bold text.

http://www.dnb1host.com/aboutus.htm

i suggest before you start critising others you learn how to design and make a decent and readable website

Last edited:
A few things to worry about;

The graphics on the backgrounds for the "premium web hosting" and "reseller web hosting" sections are too vivid. I'd recommend making them 20-50% opaque so that the text is easier to read.

The PHP logo (elephant) - where did you get that? it's not an official PHP logo is it? - http://www.php.net/download-logos.php

For the Supported Scripts section, each of those logos should like to the software. Similarly the images at the bottom of your page should link to the software or more information.

Why Choose Us & About Us page - all bold. Big No No.

On your webdesign page, why does the "order now" buttons say "Order Dow" on two of them and "Order Now" on the Gold Package? Spelling error?

Again, attention to details on the webdesign page. You mention Free SEO, but you don't link it or provide details on what it is that you're providing. Free adwords? You're going to manage the campaign? Meta tags only? Copy Editing? Press release? These are all "seo", so you need to define it.

The monthly update - again, need definition. If I tell you I need 174 pages rewritten and new graphics (on the gold page) and need those all updated - is that included in the price?

List the items in the same order. Pages, concepts THEN revisions. On the Gold package you change the order - makes it hard to compare between the plans.

Web Hosting page;

"Receive 2 pages web design when you pay for annually term. You can give to us PSD, we will convert to HTML for free up to 2 pages or we will design to you 2 pages PSD + HTML for free up to 2 pages. You can request more pages for $10.00 per pages. To Claim your free 2 pages web design templates, please open the ticket after you make a payment for web hosting annually plan"

You need to rewrite this into flowing English. Possibly need to have a copyeditor write some sales copy so you can upsell your product. "when you pay for annually term" - this should say "when you pay annually" or "when you pay for an annual term", but not both.

Lots of blank space at the bottom of the "web hosting" page - need to remove that.

As mentioned, the term "unlimited" does not appear in the TOS, Privacy, Legal or Abuse pages. You need to define what is "unlimited". For legal reasons, you should also LINK the abuse, privacy and TOS pages between each other.

Who is "t3is" and why are they part of your terms of service?
Buyer may not assign t3is Agreement without Seller's written concent
In the entire document, you list "dnb1host", so who is"t3is" and why would I be assigning their agreement?

In the Privacy section, you list "for more information, see the P3P deployment guide 10". This is not linked. I do not know what the P3P deployment guide 10 is, and would like to know what exactly you're doing with the privacy policy. Needs to be linked for legal reasons.

Why does your LEGAL page state that the laws of Florida will apply for all legal claims, and the Terms of Service page states that the laws of Oregon will apply? If you go to court, BOTH will be thrown out, and the user can use their own state.

In the abuse page. Why does your company list "Inyerface Designs"
Inyerface Designs has a zero-tolerance policy towards Bulk Unsolicited Commercial Email

Who is "inyerface Designs" and why are they being listed as a point of contact in your Abuse document?

In the footer, the "Our Guarantee" looks to have links, but they don't link like the other ones. Remove the link looking underline & green text, and don't confuse the visitor.

why.html - check number 11. It needs to be spaced correctly.

I think you need to go through your site with a fine tooth comb and make sure that everything is under one legal name. As it stands, it would appear that you have taken content from other places, twisted a few words, and then passed it off as your own. I'm not making that accusation, but that is what it appears on the site.

Definitely need to review your contact a little closer.

Conor it looks like he can critise others, but as soon as other critise him the goes quite.

also as he offers web design, his own site would turn anyone looking for a web design off him as their are so many errors and if thats his design stills then what would your site look like if he designed it.

Really a nice website and cheap pricing.

What I think you should write title in lower case. There are three boxes named reseller hosting, premium hosting and getting started. The background image is causing problem for user to read the text. Try to optimize those boxes and make the text clear.

When you order something and go to whmcs registration page then the boxes overlaps with right side bar. I think it needs to be corrected.

Status
Not open for further replies.