Please revew our web hosting site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I am not against him but he must not advertise things on his fb page which makes negative impression for his website

I would just recommend removing "Unlimited" and normally "Unmetered" can only be used w/ bandwidth which means you don't monitor the amount of traffic that's being brought in and out of that account/server. Unlimited is just going to cause issues down the road, and of course you may experience some reviews from users because of their "unlimited" account running out of space.

Just a suggestion, and for your website it looks alright. In my personal opinion it's kind of "childish" and I don't personally like being spammed by the live chat button every page I load asking to speak with someone.

Anyways, good luck.

I would just recommend removing "Unlimited" and normally "Unmetered" can only be used w/ bandwidth which means you don't monitor the amount of traffic that's being brought in and out of that account/server. Unlimited is just going to cause issues down the road, and of course you may experience some reviews from users because of their "unlimited" account running out of space.

Just a suggestion, and for your website it looks alright. In my personal opinion it's kind of "childish" and I don't personally like being spammed by the live chat button every page I load asking to speak with someone.

Anyways, good luck.

thanks for comment

spam please make sure before comment

thanks

Don't really want to but in, but I would encourage that your company invests into an actual WHMCS license. Normally those nulled versions have had some major editing that you may run into some issues in the future with unauthorized access by others risking your clients information with being revealed publicly. You may also want to look into getting an SSL for your "Client Area" as this will also help your customers know that their information is stored securely.

Just an opinion, and I hope you take these into consideration considering you've posted on a discussion forum requesting opinions and feedback.

Regards,
Tanner

Status
Not open for further replies.