Please revew our web hosting site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really a nice website

i would have to disagree. its too cluttered, full of typos. etc. not much of a shop window for someone selling web design.

also he gives plans with cPanel x theme. this went out with the arc. the common theme now and the one recommended by cPanel is x3

i agree with the WHMCS issue though. needs to sort the padding out and upgrade to version 5.0.3 and the new default client area. its 100% better than the old portal theme

Please stay on subject of this thread.

dnb1host, if you no longer interested in receiving reviews of your company website and/or if you are not ready to address some of the comments/questions raised, please let me know and I will lock this thread. Keep in mind, however, that members have contributed their time and expertise for your benefit.

Kinda sad. I took almost 25 minutes out of my day to review your site and provide constructive critisizm. I have a number of more areas to comment on too. I raise a few concerns regarding words used on the site. So far, no responses or comments to it from the OP.

When asking for reviews, please engage in the review process, afterall, it's YOUR website, and we're just trying to help you maximize the potential. An acknowledgement of the work that was put into the review on your website/business would have been appreciated (even if you didn't agree).

just spotted another problem on http://www.dnb1host.com/reseller.htm

With Our reseller plan you can buy WHMCS billing system Only for $10.00/month. But your domain must(HOSTED IN OUR NETWORK)to receive this special price. This purchase included free installation. You will receive WHMCS activation email when our buil department complete install WHMCS for you. If you have any question about this WHMCS billing system, you can contact our sales department.
whats a " buil department" also dont you have to be a WHMCS reseller to offer WHMCS licences to clients.

Template is nice, but there are some places i can hardly see you need to edit them. Example:

On the Premium Web Hosting, there is the tree on the back which does not let to see the words clearly put a blank white image as a background.

One last time, everyone. Please stick to the subject of this thread, which is website review of dnb1host.com, not anything or anyone else.

the info in front page is good, website its not 2.0, you should consider to update graphics to web 2.0, also domain its hard to remember, thats a fail on this business buddy.

Consider changing it.

Your Welcome

No need to display the badge to say we are WHMCS authorised reseller. We can give 200% money back if license is not authorized from WHMCS

Thanks you

any host can purchase a licence from WHMCS, licencepal etc. and sell these onto their clients and the licence will be a valid licence and show as such with WHMCS system, but if you are not a registered reseller with WHMCS then all these licences even your own can be suspended

MOD NOTE: Post edited.

Last edited by a moderator:
you clearly dont have a clue have you.

any host can purchase a licence from WHMCS, licencepal etc. and sell these onto their clients and the licence will be a valid licence and show as such with WHMCS system, but if you are not a registered reseller with WHMCS then all these licences even your own can be suspended

license pay cost $12.95 and we buy from license pal and sell to our customer $10.00?????

we will give you money back 200% if license not authorized !!! that it

MOD NOTE: Post edited.

Last edited by a moderator:
license pay cost $12.95 and we buy from license pal and sell to our customer $10.00?????
yes we already know that why we never buy from licensepal and sell to our customer
I'm curious about these replies - you buy from licensepal and you never buy from licensepal. Am I reading this out of context?

Well he is just a reseller who bought reseller account and started selling on his site. The site from where he bought the reseller account provides whmcs license.

One of the funnies thing i see is he have a facebook fanpage (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dnb1host/177953638887307) and the first post redirects to digitalpoint. Just open that post he is banned there and too his friends. At-least delete that post from facebook page dude.

Well he is just a reseller who bought reseller account and started selling on his site. The site from where he bought the reseller account provides whmcs license.

One of the funnies thing i see is he have a facebook fanpage (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dnb1host/177953638887307) and the first post redirects to digitalpoint. Just open that post he is banned there and too his friends. At-least delete that post from facebook page dude.

yes he is banned on many forums. he asked for a review of his site and he is very offensive when we give an honest review.

and yes dnb1host is does matter how and where you get your WHMCS licences from to resell to your clients as stated before to do this you need to be registered as an authorised reseller with WHMCS. this is part of the review of your site you are listing and advertising something on your site that you have no authority to sell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
netcrohosting