Webhostingtalk

I wouldn't necessarily say avoid them, i've been a member since 2005 and love the community. I have noticed that some of my posts would just "disappear" and wish I'd receive a message letting me know what the problem was instead of just deleting it haha but it is what it is

They have rules and they enforce them. If you consider that 'strict', then too bad.

Sure, I don't agree with everything they do (I'm not required to), but to nail them because they're "strict", well, that's just overkill.

They have rules and they enforce them. If you consider that 'strict', then too bad.

Sure, I don't agree with everything they do (I'm not required to), but to nail them because they're "strict", well, that's just overkill.

So when you report a member for personally attacking you and your business and provider 100% prove of this they then ban you and leave the attacker as a member.
is that them playing by the rules.

This then attacker joins another forum i am a member of and that a certain community leader is also a member and tried the same tactic, but this time it fails and he is removed from that forum.

How big is that forum now ? I used to be a part of it way back but got deleted don't know why. I went back but What I did notice is that a few select people are making posts only. Everybody else stuff gets deleted or they get deleted so i figured nothing lost to me.