What Forum software do you prefer?

vbulletin can't be hacked?

Anything can be hacked with the right amount of resources, knowledge and time.

Very well said, just do the research and you will be shown that vBulletin can be hacked and that it has been hacked.

Choose SMF for easy and fast forum configurations.
While PhpBB is a forum software with full features. Need sometime to learn and get use with the admin management part.

ASP.NET Forum system for .NET developers, Community Server will be a good choice!

vBulletin and phpbb are most popular.
The best one is vBulletin, it's easy and powerful,but it is not free.If I want a free one I choose phpbb.

I prefer VBulletin as well. Lots of features, and the software is always kept up to date. With my license (on one of my sites) I got a year of updates and support.

I like both phpBB and vBulletin forum software. I've been using them before until I stopped my own forums because of insufficient funds to pay for the web hosting. Right now, I'm planning to go back again.

For beginners, phpBB is the basic one.

I am using both vBulletin and phpBB. Right now I have started to migrate all the phpBB to vBulletin. Why ? Just because I find it more user friendly and that extra add-ons are incredible!

I prefer vBulletin. It have lots of feature yet simple and powerful. Simple machines is also great. Very good performance.

Both Vbulletin and phpbb software are used widely and works great. If you are looking freeware phpbb is pretty well.

I use both phpBB and VB. I find for the money, VB is extremely superior to phpBB. However with a little work you can make phpBB quite multi-functional, and with a bit more work you can make it function pretty near to VB.

I was wondering if there was going to be any votes for MyBB :D

Seriously though.. by Internet "Standards"

Free = phpBB
Paid = vBulletin

I was wondering if there was going to be any votes for MyBB :D

Seriously though.. by Internet "Standards"

Free = phpBB
Paid = vBulletin

I sorta think that it's a tie with phpBB and MyBB. They are both very good but MyBB has a much more straight-forward administrator interface. phpBB is hard for the average user unless you use something like Forumotion with it's custom control panel.

vBulletin would have to be the best hands down. And it's price for what you get, is amazing.