Originally Posted by jewin
Here are just a few ideas. Take 1 each week and *learn* it. At the end of the first month, you'll have the start to your marketing plan, because you'll start seeing what's working and whats not. Hint: there is no silver bullet that will do everything you need. You need to engage your audience on a number of levels and reach them in as many places as possible.
- Article Marketing
- Organic Search (onsite optimization)
- Organic Search (offsite, i.e. backlinks)
- Social Media (twitter, facebook, stumbleupon, digg, etc)
- Forum Posting
- Guest Blog Posting
- Article writing for print magazines
- Article writing for sites within the industry
- Press releases
- Affiliate program
- Buy sticky ads here and in other hosting forums
- Join a relevant Meetup group
- Buy directory listings in some of the more popular web host directories
- Purchase ROS advertising on the same
I second this list. In fact, it's a list of things everyone can do.
From your username, would it be safe to assume you're operating in the Phililppines? If so, among those listed above I recommend you focus on social media --- specifically, Facebook. Then, search out the popular blogs and forums in your country and participate there wholesomely.
While doing so, work on your organic search (SEO) and article marketing.