Today in my world

That. Is. Awesome!

Question in - are you leaving your phones behind? As in not to get distracted on emails and social networks? :)

Not just that bit. The whole post was awesome. :D

My other half won't let me do the dishes because she say's I don't do it properly but I do :shh:

I have a terrible tonsillitis. Since I can't go outside sick AF I decided it's better to do some foundation

My cat was outside, she came back cold, so I guess it's cold outside

Satan :devil: (cats name)

And I kid you not. Her general appearance and behavior is like she emerged from hell.

BTW she is outside now. Let's see the weather.
-
This is really cool! We are now going to be getting weather reports from Satan the cat.
-

Today in my world, I drove into the county government seat and paid my personal property taxes (yipes) and when returning home, I noticed 3 beautiful yellow lilies had bloomed in front of my home. And when I looked around, I noticed my Iris were starting to pop up and there was a green tint to many of the bushes in my yard. Winter isn't over, but I'm counting the days until I can plant my banana trees back outside.

Today in my world, I woke up super late (10 am) for the first time in a very long time, because I was up late working and then got sucked into watching a movie on Netflix called "The Wave". It is a Norwegian catastrophe-drama film which looked really cool. I am a sucker for catastrophe-genre movies. But WHY I had to load the Netflix app at 2 am is a testament to my adult irresponsibility and poor discipline choices that I sometimes make.

Today in my world, I woke up super late (10 am) for the first time in a very long time, because I was up late working and then got sucked into watching a movie on Netflix called "The Wave". It is a Norwegian catastrophe-drama film which looked really cool. I am a sucker for catastrophe-genre movies. But WHY I had to load the Netflix app at 2 am is a testament to my adult irresponsibility and poor discipline choices that I sometimes make.
That's OK, we all make those choices from time to time. :agree:

Today in my world i saw a clash of predators and prey. Since we live on the ouskirts of a city, people tend to be a bit more unique in their choice of pets. Our next door neighbor has a few chickens and cats. The roosters name is George and he has 3 hens that follow him all day long. The neighbor also has a few cats. The chickens and cats rarely acknowledge each other and get along fine. Until moments such as today.

So any ways i am sitting on my porch when all of a sudden George the rooster and the kitten both appear to be fixated on something in the distance. All of a sudden the two race towards whatever it is they are looking at, totally oblivious to each other. They both reached the objective and both launch into the air and collide with each other. Feathers and fur, plus a lot of animal noises are all i can see and hear. But while the rooster and kitten are wrapped up in a ball of chaos, a grasshopper flies out of the fracas and goes about on its merry way. Rooster and kitten land and try to appear like nothing just happened.

Adulting is hard! :laugh:

I almost watched that movie the other day.. Was it any good?:D

Adulting is hard! :laugh:

I almost watched that movie the other day.. Was it any good?:D

I actually liked it, yes. Well thought-through drama sequence and they don't go overboard with special effects (good choice, because a lot of movies are damaging the film with bad special effects when they want to go big without having the budget to back up that want).

Attachments

• cantadulttoday.jpg
    cantadulttoday.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 1
we are in the middle of Storm Doris in the UK, so rather windy and wet

Yes, 1 fence nearly down in the garden. Nice one Doris Storm (the name sounds like a 50's singer) :D

What were the names of Storm A, B and C anyway while we're at it? They couldn't have been as bad because can't remember the names. :smash:

Today in my world, i have the flu or something. So i wont say much because i dont want any of you to catch it. haha

Tomorrow in my world will start with taking my vehicle into its annual maintenance service. The car is out of warranty by 1 month, but I am hoping they aren't going to charge me for this maintenance because I wasn't physically in town, so I skipped on the last month of warranty that it was due... Although I am mentally preparing that they will.

Today in my world my wife is going to play me some new songs she has been teaching herself on her Mandolin. Looking forward to hearing her.

Today in my world I went to see "Swan Lake", classic ballet by Russian's Perm ballet theatre. Incredible performance.

I have a terrible tonsillitis. Since I can't go outside sick AF I decided it's better to do some foundation. :D:smash:

My cat was outside, she came back cold, so I guess it's cold outside. :news:

:D :crazy2:

Funny story and same here. Tonsillitis happen by acidity :smash:

Tonsillitis sucks.

No way! And now we need to see what Satan looks like! Can we get a picture? :agree:

8LznLbg.jpg

:devil: