Today in my world

A bit of a random thing I did today...

I was coming in the side door and spotted a bit of grass moving. I thought it had been an injured snake or something. I went to check and it was a caterpillar. It was covered in ants! Never seen that before. I got a stick and rolled him around until they fell off then moved him to a tree.

Today in my world:

The Air Conditioner only came on once today and the temperature stayed around the low 80's here in Arizona. Typically once May rolls around the Air Conditioner is getting revved up for the hot summer but so far this month it has not been too hot..............yet.

Today in my world;
It's the middle of May and I've only seen one hummingbird, which is unusual. I've had 3 feeders up since the beginning of April, but the only visitors have been woodpeckers.

Today in my world...

Finally getting rid of this severe cold that I've had for the last 4 days.. :( My chest is still so congested though.

Today in my world: it's too hot outsite so I need to stay longer insite coffee shop to work and cut down some unneeded work outsite :)

Today in my world i had a fight with parcel2go as they have no idea how to deliver parcels after paying for next day delivery for delivery on 16th May, parcel still not delivered. Lucky paypal have accepted i have tried to deliver the faulty item back to seller, so i have got my £185 back

Today in my world i had a fight with parcel2go as they have no idea how to deliver parcels after paying for next day delivery

I have my own battle to fight. Have to go to the store to return paper special order that I was waiting for 2 weeks to arrive. I ordered cardboard thick paper and they ordered the thinnest paper possible because the person I ordered with went on vacation and didn't pass the information to a colleague. That's what happens when you just don't care about your job.

I have my own battle to fight. Have to go to the store to return paper special order that I was waiting for 2 weeks to arrive. I ordered cardboard thick paper and they ordered the thinnest paper possible because the person I ordered with went on vacation and didn't pass the information to a colleague. That's what happens when you just don't care about your job.

Parcel2go also seems to have lost the ability to contact the actual courier company and get them to return the parcel if they cant be bothered to deliver it

Today in my world..

Well, actually the last three days. Thursday I had to replace the alternator in my car and today a brake line ruptured and that had to be replaced. I'm lucky my brakes didn't go completely out on the highway.

Today in my world..

Well, actually the last three days. Thursday I had to replace the alternator in my car and today a brake line ruptured and that had to be replaced. I'm lucky my brakes didn't go completely out on the highway.

:shocked: wowza!

Finally the refund from Paypal hit my card, so spent the day looking for a new PC.
All i could find under £200 was gaming machines when i wanted a working PC and not for gaming.
ones i did find have little memory and HDD.
As a avid Dell user ( my last 2 have been Dells - dimension 4300 lasted 10 years, Vostro 200 lasted 8 years) but they have nothing in my price range, even phoned then to see if they could do a deal by selling me a desktop PC without OS, keyboard/mouse etc., but no good.
So i eventually went for a refurbished Dell Optiplex 780 PC Computer Quad Core (DT) 8GB 1TB + Windows 7 Pro for £165

Finally the refund from Paypal hit my card, so spent the day looking for a new PC.
All i could find under £200 was gaming machines when i wanted a working PC and not for gaming.
As a avid Dell user ( my last 2 have been Dells - dimension 4300 lasted 10 years, Vostro 200 lasted 8 years) but they have nothing in my price range, even phoned then to see if they could do a deal by selling me a desktop PC without OS, keyboard/mouse etc., but no good.
So i eventually went for a refurbished Dell Optiplex 780 PC Computer Quad Core (DT) 8GB 1TB + Windows 7 Pro for £165

Dont buy from best buy you wont find anything under 1k lol. Tho im just going to assume your trying to build your own. If so checkout pcpartpicker.

Today in my world...
Friday was my first official day coming home from work, and i crashed my car, not so happy about it...And by the way it was my fault ... damm... everyone is Ok, no worries...
Do not text and drive guys...

Thats a good price really, the Win7Pro license alone is probably 165 pounds

How do you understand this note?

Last night I was walking the dog and saw this note in the rear window of a parked car. I understand that the person is likely asking people driving behind him not to tailgate, but what does garden distance mean? I've never heard that expression before..

Attachments

• garden distance.jpg
    garden distance.jpg
    765.4 KB · Views: 5
Last night I was walking the dog and saw this note in the rear window of a parked car. I understand that the person is likely asking people driving behind him not to tailgate, but what does garden distance mean? I've never heard that expression before..

It's not garden, but garder - the same warning in Francais. ;)