Today in my world

Hello Everybody,

Today in my world i can say i feel comfortable in my current status in the hosting world. Back in Dec 2016 i was with WiredTree and found out they had sold their company to a competitor i did not want to do business with. So i closed my VPS and started searching for a new host. I finally settled on HawkHost and am very pleased with their services.

Right now i am going to concentrate on my personal sites, and maybe down the line get back into the money side of hosting. Although i have not posted in a while, i have been reading the posts here at least a couple times a week. Just want to say thanks to all the members that ask and answer questions here. I find that members at this particular forum have actual conversations and rarely do i see trolling.

Anyways just want to say it feels good to be back in a server. Hope all you are having a great day.

Hello Everybody,

Today in my world i can say i feel comfortable in my current status in the hosting world. Back in Dec 2016 i was with WiredTree and found out they had sold their company to a competitor i did not want to do business with. So i closed my VPS and started searching for a new host. I finally settled on HawkHost and am very pleased with their services.

Right now i am going to concentrate on my personal sites, and maybe down the line get back into the money side of hosting. Although i have not posted in a while, i have been reading the posts here at least a couple times a week. Just want to say thanks to all the members that ask and answer questions here. I find that members at this particular forum have actual conversations and rarely do i see trolling.

Anyways just want to say it feels good to be back in a server. Hope all you are having a great day.

Hey, happy to see you back to the forum AND the hosting business. Hope your ride with HawkHost continues to be a positive one, too.

Today in my world I am blind in my right eye as I tried to check out the sun eclipse yesterday. Nothing happened in Montreal. :sad:

Well today in my world started 3 weeks ago when my left knee started to swell up again (arthritis) after an operation in 1993, and my tens machine etc. would not settle the pain, so a trip to docs where he sent me for xray as last 1 was in 2014, so this took 3 hrs of my day waiting to be seen. So fast forward to today and i get a call from docs and can i come to see him at 3pm, so not long back. it seems now my knee is shot as i have osteoarthritis (well i could have told docs that without an xray) so i have just got to keep taking the pain killers and using my Tens machine as nothing more they can do.

Hello Everybody,

Today in my world of Florida my weather app says light snow. It has been in the 20s for the last couple days and right now it is pouring rain. A couple days ago the air was so thick with moisture, it was turning into real tiny snowflakes. As soon as the snowflakes got to about 6 feet off the ground they would melt.

As soon as this rain stops today, i expect to see actual snow/frost on the ground. Very cool since i am originally from Wisconsin USA. The last time i saw real snow in Florida was in 1989. Hope all is well for everybody else experiencing the Artic Freeze 2018.

Happy New Year To All.

Today in my world i woke up to frost, ice and a thin layer of ''snow'' on the ground. Normal for many, but i live in Florida. I have bird feeders set out so i can birdwatch but they have ate a ton of food over the last few days trying to keep warm in the Artic Freeze winds hitting us in Florida.

Today in my world: it's totally bored today. I have stuck on getting the traffic for my blog and push it up again. :(